An eCommerce business is kind of a relationship because sellers are closely connected with customers, and it’s necessary to provide your ‘partner’ with all the necessary conditions to run a successful enterprise. One of the vital elements of such relationships is, of course, communication. The more you talk — the more you can get to know about needs and issues, which means you are able to solve any problem and increase the overall productivity. In other words, if you have an online store, you have to communicate with your customers, informing them about the most important news, solving different issues, and reminding them to do something.
And if you want to make this process easier and non-time-consuming, we have a perfect module for Magento 2 that is capable of ensuring the best email campaigns. This will help you save a lot of time and get more profit just by clicking a few buttons. How does it work?
What can this module do?
Without further ado, let’s get right to the goal of this article, which is to describe the module’s capabilities:
- Arrangements that have been combined. Because it includes the following presets, the module is ready to use immediately after installation: Consumer connection, engagement, and sales follow-up stages are all part of abandoned cart recovery techniques. To begin, activate any of these campaigns. Duplicates can also be tailored to match your individual needs.
- A shopper’s abandoned shopping cart (including guest checkouts). Your shopping carts are frequently abandoned. Customers can be automatically alerted of abandoned carts with this module. As a result, your conversion and sales rate will increase.
- Reviews. Checks are essential for online businesses since they increase consumer trust in items and stores in general, as well as have an influence on Google’s ranking. As a result, encouraging your consumers to submit feedback is an excellent idea. As a result, the extension will remind you to leave a review not only when you make a purchase, but also multiple times after that. You can also use the add-on to keep clients informed about the progress of their assessments, such as whether or not a review has been completed, and so on.
- Attempts to reclaim control of the situation via email. It’s critical to gain new consumers and extend your present audience, but don’t forget about your existing friends! Send an email to someone who has been idle for a long time to let them know you’re still waiting. Allow this module to do the job for you by offering a little but delightful reward, such as a discount or a contribution, to your previous but loyal customers. You may generate personalized messages to guarantee that you always send the correct email to the correct address thanks to good customization.
- Product recommendations It’s also a good idea to provide product recommendations depending on what customers see, buy, or like. This type of product recommendation can assist you in increasing your sales. People take into account their needs.
- To demonstrate your concern, wish your customers a happy birthday. As previously said, establishing a committed relationship with your customers is critical. Instead of greeting them with major occasions such as birthdays, why not welcome them with meaningful dates? Tell them something kind and give them a coupon to come back and buy more items from your store.
- Send an email to the new items with a message. Please contact me via email. The add-on may send emails with several product views from various angles, resulting in increased sales and profits.
- Customers must be able to follow instructions. Maintain contact with your customers on their orders. Send emails or letters with cross-sell items and notify clients when the order status changes.
Make the best campaign you’ve ever seen
- The performance dashboard for each campaign, trigger, or letter. The dashboard is necessary since it allows you to assess performance indicators and other vital data. This helps you to monitor the success of your email campaigns and plan your next moves. The dashboard can show the following data: The click-through rate, the number of suggested purchases and reviews, and the quantity of income are all important considerations.
- Google Analytics Reports reports In addition to the built-in data, the Google Analytics Follow-Up Emails extension allows you to specify unique UTM parameters for each email campaign.
- A website that is GDPR-compliant. By upgrading our module to GDPR requirements, you can ensure that your GDPR email campaigns are totally compliant. The plugin includes target audience screening, automated smoothing of email history, and automatic data collection from visitor users.
- Your whole campaign’s history is available. View the whole history of each campaign to discover more about its state, trigger, address, date stamps, and other features. Filters can be used to evaluate emails with similar values and properties. You may utilize the cron job in the Follow Up Email Magento add-ons to automatically delete the campaign’s history.
- Send emails to the appropriate recipients at the appropriate times. Because, unlike other Magento activities, the campaign is only launched when certain circumstances are met, you can be certain that the correct letter will be delivered to the right person at the right time. There are several events that might be utilized as triggers: Registration, cart events (e.g., the abandoned cart), new order events, product-related actions (e.g., when a client searches for a certain product), and wishlist activities (sharing/adding items) are all examples of user-related events. Because of the module’s incredible flexibility, you may quickly establish an email campaign target group using a variety of criteria (number of orders, order status, personal information, and so on)
- Check to see whether your emails are working correctly. Sandbox’s capabilities will present you with a detailed view of how your emails will seem, which is a wonderful way to improve things.
- Sending out discount coupons through email is a wonderful way to spread the word. The plugin also takes a personalized approach to each client, automatically providing discounts and gift cards with expiration dates, in order to re-engage, return, and spend consumers.
After you’ve met your goal, you should call a halt to your campaign. Don’t undervalue the importance of finishing a scheduled email campaign. To prevent getting too worked up over others, it’s critical to know when to call it quits. As a result, if the add-on is no longer necessary, it will never send emails.
Increase the effectiveness of your email marketing automation. After you’ve established your field, you can leave it as long as it has enough excellent performance indicators. Every company requires this easy and efficient marketing tool!
- Spamming your customers is not a good idea. Sending too many emails is another method to annoy people. To avoid this, set a restriction on the number of letters that may be sent in a certain period of time. Once the maximum number of emails has been sent, no more emails will be sent until the deadline has passed.
- Little effort is required to create a fantastic visual design for the letter. This module enables you to easily build colorful email themes, which you can then utilize to broaden your customization possibilities.
- Emails are simple to make. Without any problem. You may use the built-in editor to create unique, colorful designs for your emails based on your current requirements. To reach your objectives, make complete use of HTML. Use a variety of headers, styles, and other components to highlight what’s essential. Simply check your letter previews on your PC or mobile device for real-time changes.
- Email templates are simple to manage. The plugin’s user-friendly interface makes managing email templates a breeze. You may select what you want from a basic grid of all existing templates, or you can create a new template-based design.
- Change the settings to make your emails more customized. You may modify emails in a number of ways using more than 30 elements, and they are useful in a range of situations. Personal information from user profiles cross-sell information, and any other data needed to customize your mailings should be included. Simply insert a variable at the most important part of the letter to do this.
- Speak the same language as your consumers. Let’s not even get started on the language barrier! You may either construct separate triggers for each language or use translation algorithms to ensure that you are always communicating in the same language with the individuals you are attempting to target with this module.
- Link your social media accounts. To make the letter less formal and more informative, including FAX and Twitter URLs.
- Make a link to the abandoned shopping cart that just requires one click. Nobody wants to waste time trying to remember what was in their cart, so please allow your customers to recover their products with a single click! As a consequence, people will be motivated to continue purchasing.
- It is mandatory to send cross-sell offers. A list of cross-selling items should contain emails. This is an excellent way to enhance your sales and total revenue.
You may use the Magento 2 Follow Up Email add-on to automate such operations, guaranteeing that all of your clients understand what you want to communicate to them, raising your conversion rate, and developing your business while doing everything yourself on time.